Psst! Looking for the main #itshappening page? It's over here...
1. The promoter of this prize draw is 10:10 a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee with its registered address 7th Floor, 90 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6XX, with company number: 6958799 (the "Promoter").
2. The #itshappening prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, other than employees of the Promoter, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families (defined for the purpose of these Terms as husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, or persons residing in the household of such employees), and anyone else professionally connected with this Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants and check their identity.
3. All information detailing how to enter this Prize Draw forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. Entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (the "Terms") when the Entrant enters the Prize Draw as described below.
5. The Prize Draw will start on 5th October 2012 and end at midnight on 17th October 2012 (the "Prize Draw Period").
6. To be eligible to win a Prize, each entrant to the Prize Draw (an "Entrant") must submit a photo during the Prize Draw Period to the Promoter in accordance with the entry criteria and guidelines available at http://www.1010global.org/itshappening/ (an "Entry") by email to email@example.com. Please include your name, email address, postal address and a telephone number so that we can contact you if you are selected as a winner.
7. Include your name, location and a brief caption for the photo – which may be published along with your photo.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
9. By submitting an Entry, Entrants confirm that all information provided is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge and belief.
10. Photos submitted by Entrants to the Prize Draw must be the Entrant's own work or the Entrant must have the right to use the photo to enter the Prize Draw. By entering the Prize draw each Entrant confirms that it has obtained all necessary permissions, licences and/or approvals to use the photo, enter the Prize Draw and permit the Promoter to copy, publish, distribute, post and use the photo as set out below. The Promoter would like to share a selection of the photos on our website, on our Facebook page and via twitter. Each Entrant therefore grants the Promoter an unlimited right to use their Entry in full or in part at its own discretion including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, disclose, distribute, publish, post and remove such materials from the 10:10 Website, 10:10 Facebook page and/or 10:10 twitter feed. Entrants acknowledge that the Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or twitter and fully release Facebook and twitter from all claims in connection with the Prize Draw.
11. If any Entrant is determined by the Promoter to have breached these Terms they will be disqualified. In the event that a winner is disqualified the Promoter will choose another winner at random from the other eligible Entries submitted during the Prize Draw Period.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete or delayed entries. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt. No Entries will be returned.
13. Entries received outside of the Prize Draw Period will not be eligible to win a Prize.
14. Entries that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for Entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
15. The winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter in the presence of an independent observer from the eligible Entries submitted during the Prize Draw Period within 7 days of the end of the Prize Draw Period.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Prize Draw.
17. There is one (1) first Prize provided courtesy of Sawday’s Canopy & Stars (http://www.canopyandstars.co.uk/) (the "Prize Sponsor") which will be awarded to the first winner drawn at random from the eligible Entries. The Prize consists of the winner's choice of a 3-night weekend (Friday to Sunday) OR 4-night midweek (Monday to Thursday) stay for a family of up to 7 at Heather Glen Shack, Bivouac; OR a 3-night weekend (Friday to Sunday) OR 4-night midweek (Monday to Thursday) stay for 2 adults at Butser Shepherd’s Hut, Wriggly Tin. The winner's holiday is available to book from 01 November 2012 to 30 April 2013 (excluding bank holidays, half term, Valentine’s Day and Easter). The Prize consists of accommodation only and is on a self-catering basis. Travel to and from the chosen prize destination is not included. The stay is subject to availability and must be booked no later than 1 month from the date the winner is notified that they have won. If the holiday is not booked by this point the Prize will be withdrawn.
18. Three (3) runner-up winners will be selected at random to win a Lush goody bag.
19. The Promoter will have fulfilled all of its obligations to each winner in respect of the Prize upon the delivery of the Prize or Prize vouchers (as applicable) to that winner. Each winner is responsible for all other costs incurred in connection with the receipt and/or use of their Prize.
20. There is no cash or other alternative to the Prize stated and the Prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the Prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. Notwithstanding the above, in the event that the Prize is unavailable, due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize offered under this Prize Draw, provided that any alternative prize offered in replacement of the Prize shall be of equal or greater value than the original Prize.
21. Each winner will be contacted by the Promoter within ten (10) days of the random Prize Draw by email or telephone if provided at the time of entry.
22. If the winner cannot be contacted and/or does not confirm acceptance of his/her Prize within ten (10) days of notification then the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and the Promoter shall re-allocate the Prize by choosing another winner at random from the other eligible Entries submitted during the Prize Draw Period. This process shall be repeated until a winner claims the Prize and is identified as the winner of that Prize.
23. Upon acceptance of the Prize the winner will be contacted by the Promoter within ten (10) days with details of how to redeem the Prize.
24. The name and county of each winner will be published on the 10:10 website following the decision of the Promoter and acceptance of the Prize by the winner.
25. Winners of this Prize Draw will be automatically signed up to the 10:10 campaign.
27. Specifically, the personal data collected through this Prize Draw will be used to contact the winners to confirm that they have won a Prize. In addition, the Promoter will pass the details of the winner of the first Prize (name, home address, telephone number and email address) to the Prize Sponsor in order for them to arrange fulfilment of the Prize.
29. Each winner agrees to participate in publicity activities pertaining to the Prize Draw, including any interviews and appearances in photo and video content that the Promoter may require.
30. Each winner grants the Promoter and its partner organisations a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any materials arising from these activities to which the winner could have a copyright claim.
31. By entering the Prize Draw, Entrants agree that the Promoter may disclose their name and county on the 10:10 website, in the event that they are picked as a winner.
32. If any provision or part of these Terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in force.
33. These Terms, the conduct of this Prize Draw and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, unless an Entrant is a Scottish resident or a resident of Northern Ireland, in which case the Entrant may choose the law of their own country of residence. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, unless they are a Scottish resident or a resident of Northern Ireland, in which case they may choose the courts of their place of residence.
34. The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party (including without limitation, Canopy and Stars, or LUSH (the "Prize Sponsors"). Entrants agree that the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of the Prizes or from participation in this Prize Draw. Nothing in this paragraph shall limit the Promoter's liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.
35. Following the allocation of the Prizes the results of the Prize Draw will be made available on receipt by the Promoter of a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: #itshappening Prize Draw, 10:10, PO Box 64749 London NW1W 8HE.